AMS tracks the attendance of Students and Teachers in a School / College / University. AMS can be customized and integrated with other systems of Payroll and HR. AMS also supports multi location operation through its inbuilt Data Transfer module.
- No human and device interaction required.
- Fast processing compared to conventional biometric solutions.
- Accuracy in recognition.
- Existing hardware infrastructure can be used.
- Easy installation.
- Less hardware required, since technology is software based.
New Student / Teacher
- Registers the Student / Teacher with a unique ID
- Stores the Face data and personal information
Attendance Reporting (HR)
- Recognizes the face and marks his/her attendance (In time, Out time) for the day
- Generates the Daily/Monthly Attendance report, Leave report and Late mark report
Payroll Reporting (Accounting)
- Performs the Salary calculation for Employees (for Teachers and Support staff)
- Generates the Employee Salary slips, PF Form and its Summary (for Teachers and Support staff)
Data Transfer Module
- Transfer Data from multi location to Main office and vice versa.
- Transfer via GPRS (Automatic) or Export/Import files (Manual)
- Encryption during data transfer to ensure security
- Attendance Management System image
Intel Pentium I3 (3.00 GHz)
2 GB RAM
2 GB Virtual Memory
Hard drive: 2.0 GB Free
Microsoft Windows XP 2002 Service Pack 3
Microsoft dot Net framework 3.5
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributables
Barcode scanner: Symbol LS2208AP
Camera: Microsoft LifeCam Cinema 720HD