VMS tracks the visitors in private or public premises. VMS is based on biometric face recognition technology. With VMS, you can keep a check on all in coming visitors, track their movement, as well as register their out going details by barcode technology (Reading the barcode on visitor pass)
- No human and device interaction required.
- Fast processing compared to conventional biometric solutions.
- Accuracy in recognition.
- Existing hardware infrastructure can be used.
- Easy installation.
- Less hardware required, since technology is software based.
- Registers the visitor with a unique ID
- Stores the Face data and personal information
- Recognizes the face and picks his/her registered data from the Database
- Generates visitor pass (Can be Customized) and records his incoming time
- Updates the Database information when required
- Identify repeat visitors and drastically reduce the time (under 1 minute) to create Visitor pass
- Search the registered data by Face Image, Name, Phone number and ID
- Identify blacklisted visitors (e.g., Criminals, etc.) and restrict them from entering your premise.
- Identify VIP visitors and offer them special treatment.
- Control the visitor movement by restricting their Entry, Exit points and Entry, Exit timings
- Use external image for registration, to record the data from other system
- Integrate with existing Access control or Visitor Management application
Intel Pentium I3 (3.00 GHz)
2 GB RAM
2 GB Virtual Memory
Hard drive: 2.0 GB Free
Microsoft Windows XP 2002 Service Pack 3
Microsoft dot Net framework 3.5
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributables
Barcode scanner: Symbol LS2208AP
Camera: Microsoft LifeCam Cinema 720HD